martedì 10 luglio 2012

The Magic of The Alpes: Livigno!

Livigno with My Personal Touch, Alta Valtellina (Italy)



My dear friends, welcome again here, in My Own Italy!

 
In these days so terribly hot I'd like to offer you a trip at 1800 meters high, in a so charming place, rich in history and tradition: Livigno.




Rifugio Costaccia (Livigno)
If you enjoy the breathtaking views, I suggest you walk the path that leads to  Costaccia Refuge , about 2400 meters above sea level.
 During the climb you can do nice encounters ...
Livigno, during the climb!
and not only this .... Nearly ten thousand feet I got to know ... him!
Highland Cattle Breed @ Livigno (Italy)
Polenta Taragna @ Costaccia Refuge (Livigno)
By the way, if you reached the goalyou can enjoy a typical delicious plate of Polenta Taragna, prepared with buckwheat, and venison stew with mushrooms, a dish I really recommend you to taste!

Ok, my friends... I hope you will enjoy this trip. 
I'll show you more about Valtellina and Italian Alpes in a few days, here on my Blog: this is My Own Italy.
Stay tuned!
This is me, climbing towards Costaccia Refuge (Livigno)

Ciao!
Carlotta

PS: If you would like to have a any suggestions about where to sleep... please, have a look here:


Where to sleep in Livigno @ "My Own Italy"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento