lunedì 16 luglio 2012

The Italian Alpes: Livigno, Val Federìa

Val Federìa, Livigno (Italy)

My dear friends, welcome in My Own Italy!

Val Federìa, Livigno
I suggest you an itinerary evocative and  quietly: Val Federìa.

Starting from Livigno, you can can star a walk of about two hours;


Chiesa dell'Addolorata (Livigno)



you will meet old chalets, manicured lawns and a small church with the typical onion dome!


 
Stream Federìa, Val Federia (Livigno)

At the bottom of the valley, the stream from which the valley takes its name, runs roaring, breaking the silence in which the area is often surrounded!


Val Federìa, Livigno (Italy)

 



Inhabited and used to pasture at the top, cultivated in the low part, only during the summer, Val Federìa offers a wonderful environment...








Goats grazing in Val Federìa
During my walk, I had a lot of very special meetings.... 

They were wondering what I was doing there....!



Now, if you are not so tired, but you are hungry after this walk in My Own Italy . .. well, please wait and follow me looking at my page My Own Italy, Where to eat  on my blog: you will find a small personal suggestion. I'm sure you will appreciate and enjoy!!!

This is me in Val Federìa: magic Livigno!
Follow me: www.myownitaly.com 
Ciao, Carlotta!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento